Focus working at home
Improve your productivity
A huge key differentiator for productivity is focusing on your tasks. It’s simple, if you focus on what you are doing you will accomplish more!
Look at your environment
Let’s start by looking at your workstation.
- Remove all unnecessary items
- Adjust your monitor brightness and height
- Use a comfortable chair or get an orthopedic cushion to sit on
- Invest in an ergonomic keyboard.
Take a moment to think about what is or could be a potential distraction.
- Close all non-related social media tabs or windows
- Keep your phone silent and maintain it in a different room from your workstation
- Avoid using non-work-related messaging tools.
Take your breaks
Make sure you take your breaks! Don’t accumulate your breaks to take them all at the end of the day or to leave earlier. We recommend you to stand up, stretch out, and move around regularly. This will help you regain focus.
If you haven’t eaten before work, or don’t take enough water, you may feel hungry and dehydrated and therefore you won’t be able to focus at work.
- Make sure you drink enough water
- Eat breakfast
- Eat healthy
Keep a positive mentality
Keeping a positive mindset plays one of the major roles of it all! Keeping a can-do mentality will help you achieve your goals and be productive at work. Overall, it will help you in your day-to-day as well.